Diarrhea is a disease that forms in various dissipate that are cushy to runny, and additionally will increase the frequency of air exhaust more beneficial than three times a day.
In Indonesia, diarrhea is one of the reasons of demise in babies a long time 29 days to 11 months) with a percentage achieving more than 30% and round 25% in infants under 1 to 4 years.
Etiology of Diarrhea in Infants :
- food allergy
- Bacterial infection
- Infectious virus
- infection Parasites
- food intolerance
signs and symptoms of Diarrhea
- abdomen ache
- Fever above 39ºC
- There are signs of dehydration
- Stool is black, white or red because it comprises blood
- There is blood or pus in the stool
Things to do when a child has diarrhea
- Keep giving milk and water – Breast milk afford be given more often than usual, because it replaces the fluid that is lost when diarrhea. As well as offering water, water is a good substitute for fluids. This is done so that you as a parent assist hold electrolyte degrees in the body of your baby.
- Give food – delicacies still display to be given to your baby even though your baby refuses to be given cuisine Try to get your child to eat a little however often, this serves to provide energy that recedes when your child diarrhea and does not lose weight. usually the perpetrator he recommends is comfortable cuisine such as rice porridge.
- Give a solution of sugar and salt – Sugar and salt solutions can additionally be used as a substitute for body fluids lost due to diarrhea, how to make it quite easy. Dissolve one liter of water with six teaspoons and 2-Jan a teaspoon of salt, or you can additionally give ORS solutions that are able to brew.
- Take it parking zone to the hospital – If diarrhea in your child lasts more than 2 days, then the indicators and symptoms have occurred and can not be loss of life at home parking zone take it to the health center so that your child gets proper scientific care and to get better quickly. It’s good to be the main mind-set that you have to do as a fighting by not worrying so that when you will give care or motion to your child when diarrhea is not complicated