Diarrhea is a disease that paperwork in a lot of dissipate that are soft to runny, and additionally will increase the frequency of air exhaust better than 3 times a day.
In Indonesia, diarrhea is one of the factors of death in infants a long time 29 days to eleven months) with a percentage achieving more than 30% and around 25% in babies under 1 to four years.
Etiology of Diarrhea in Infants :
- cuisine allergy
- Bacterial infection
- Infectious virus
- an infection Parasites
- delicacies intolerance
signs and symptoms of Diarrhea
- abdomen ache
- Fever above 39ºC
- There are indicators of dehydration
- Stool is black, white or red because it comprises blood
- There is blood or pus in the stool
Things to do when a child has diarrhea
- Keep giving milk and water – Breast milk have the funds for be given more often than usual, because it replaces the fluid that is misplaced when diarrhea. As well as providing water, water is a good substitute for fluids. This is done so that you as a combating assist maintain electrolyte degrees in the body of your baby.
- Give food – perpetrator still demands to be given to your child even though your baby refuses to be given perpetrator Try to get your child to eat a little but often, this serves to provide calories that recedes when your baby diarrhea and does not lose weight. always the perpetrator he recommends is cushy delicacies such as rice porridge.
- Give a solution of sugar and salt – Sugar and salt answers can also be used as a substitute for body fluids misplaced due to diarrhea, how to make it quite easy. Dissolve one liter of water with six teaspoons and 2-Jan a teaspoon of salt, or you can additionally give ORS solutions that are able to brew.
- Take it immediately to the hospital – If diarrhea in your baby lasts more than two days, then the indicators and symptoms have happened and can not be loss of life at home automatically take it to the clinic so that your child gets proper clinical care and to get better quickly. It’s good to be the main mindset that you have to do as a fighting by not being concerned so that when you will give care or motion to your baby when diarrhea is not confusing