Diarrhea is a sickness that deplete in a lot of deplete that are cushy to runny, and additionally increases the frequency of air exhaust greater than 3 times a day.
In Indonesia, diarrhea is one of the reasons of demise in infants ages 29 days to eleven months) with a percentage attaining more than 30% and around 25% in infants under 1 to four years.
Etiology of Diarrhea in Infants :
- perpetrator allergy
- Bacterial infection
- Infectious virus
- an infection Parasites
- perpetrator intolerance
signs and indicators of Diarrhea
- stomach ache
- Fever above 39ºC
- There are signs of dehydration
- Stool is black, white or red because it comprises blood
- There is blood or pus in the stool
Things to do when a child has diarrhea
- Keep giving milk and water – Breast milk must be given more often than usual, because it replaces the fluid that is misplaced when diarrhea. As well as providing water, water is a good substitute for fluids. This is done so that you as a parent help maintain electrolyte levels in the body of your baby.
- Give food – perpetrator still exhibit to be given to your child even notwithstanding your baby refuses to be given delicacies Try to get your baby to eat a little but often, this serves to provide energy that recedes when your baby diarrhea and does not lose weight. usually the food he recommends is cushy food such as rice porridge.
- Give a solution of sugar and salt – Sugar and salt solutions can also be used as a substitute for body fluids lost due to diarrhea, how to make it quite easy. Dissolve one liter of water with six teaspoons and 2-Jan a teaspoon of salt, or you can additionally give ORS answers that are able to brew.
- Take it car parking zone to the hospital – If diarrhea in your baby lasts more than 2 days, then the signs and signs have happened and can not be loss of life at home parking zone take it to the hospital so that your child gets proper clinical care and to get better quickly. It’s good to be the main mind-set that you have to do as a fighting by not being concerned so that when you will give care or motion to your baby when diarrhea is not confusing