Diarrhea is a disease that paperwork in lots of paperwork that are cushy to runny, and also will increase the frequency of air exhaust more beneficial than 3 times a day.
In Indonesia, diarrhea is one of the factors of dying in infants a long time 29 days to 11 months) with a percentage attaining more than 30% and around 25% in infants under 1 to four years.
Etiology of Diarrhea in Infants :
- cuisine allergy
- Bacterial infection
- Infectious virus
- infection Parasites
- cuisine intolerance
indicators and indicators of Diarrhea
- abdomen ache
- Fever above 39ºC
- There are signs of dehydration
- Stool is black, white or red because it comprises blood
- There is blood or pus in the stool
Things to do when a child has diarrhea
- Keep giving milk and water – Breast milk have the funds for be given more often than usual, because it replaces the fluid that is misplaced when diarrhea. As well as providing water, water is a good substitute for fluids. This is done so that you as a combating help maintain electrolyte levels in the body of your baby.
- Give food – delicacies still exhibit to be given to your child even notwithstanding your child refuses to be given delicacies Try to get your baby to eat a little but often, this serves to provide energy that recedes when your child diarrhea and does not lose weight. usually the food he recommends is comfortable food such as rice porridge.
- Give a solution of sugar and salt – Sugar and salt answers can additionally be used as a substitute for body fluids lost due to diarrhea, how to make it quite easy. Dissolve one liter of water with six teaspoons and half a teaspoon of salt, or you can additionally give ORS answers that are ready to brew.
- Take it instantly to the hospital – If diarrhea in your child lasts more than 2 days, then the indicators and indicators have happened and can not be loss of life at home instantly take it to the health center so that your baby gets proper scientific care and to get better quickly. It’s good to be the main perspective that you have to do as a fighting by not worrying so that when you will give care or action to your baby when diarrhea is not complicated