Triglycerides are one type of fat carried in the bloodstream and are also infrequent saved in tissues as a result of the conversion of most types of fat in the body. Triglycerides in human blood do not only come from food and beverages consumed however also from the results of the body’s own production as an energy source.
Triglycerides are the result of conversion of unused calories and saved to provide energy reserves for the body. This causes a person who often consumes more calories than the amount needed by his body, will risk having high triglyceride levels.
The higher the triglyceride level, the risk for heart disease and metabolic syndrome which is additionally associated with stroke. Triglyceride levels in the body can be known through a blood test. The following are parameters for triglyceride degrees that can be used as a reference for health.
Amount of triglycerides in milligrams per deciliter (mg / dL) Status
- ≥ 500 Very high
- 200-499 Height
- 150-199 High enough
- <150 Normal
signs of triglycerides
There are no definite signs that arise due to high degrees of triglycerides in the body. however in rare circumstances sufferers with this condition experience pancreatitis which is characterised by signs of severe pain that feels all at once on the abdomen fever, nausea, vomiting, and reduced appetite In the case of high triglycerides caused by hereditary ailments indicators of fat buildup under the skin layer (xanthoma) can also occur.
causes of Triglycerides
targets and poorly controlled diabetes are the most common explanations of all instances of high triglycerides. therefore please be aware if you are an obese person or a person who is lazy to do bodily exercise mainly if you like to eat foods that contain high sugar or carbohydrate, or like to drink liquor.
- Hypothyroid disease.
- Kidney illness.
- Disorders of inherited fat metabolism.
- Side effects of estrogen hormone replacement therapy in the treatment of menopause.
- Side effects of a number of drugs, such as beta blockers, steroids, tamoxifen, birth control pills, and diuretics.
treatment of triglycerides
You can minimize high triglyceride degrees through the application of a healthy weight loss plan and approach to life Examples morning time in these simple solutions include:
- management body weight. If the weight exceeds the ideal weight or even has been obese deadline the weight of about 2-5 kilograms can reduce triglyceride degrees in the body.
- Eating healthy fat Replace saturated fat in meat with unsaturated fat from plants for example in olive oil, peanut oil and from canola oil. In addition, replace red meat by ingesting sea fish, such as salmon.
- cut-off date calorie intake You need to bear in mind that alternate energy will be transformed into triglycerides and stored as fat. indirectly cut-off date calorie consumption additionally skill lowering triglyceride levels.
- Limit intake of sugar and processed meals Sugar and meals made from flour are types of carbohydrates that can increase triglyceride levels.
- Limit intake of liquor. The high calorie content material of liquor can result in an augment in triglycerides. In some people triglyceride levels can increase even if you only consume a little liquor.
- exercise Regular exercise actions can help a person management their typical health. Run sporting events at least 3.5 hours per week.
- Do not smoke. The chemical substance in cigarettes known as acrolein will stop good cholesterol from channeling ldl cholesterol from the fat deposits in the body to the liver.