Triglycerides are one type of fat carried in the bloodstream and are additionally substances kept in tissues as a result of the conversion of most types of fat in the body. Triglycerides in human blood do not only come from delicacies and drinks fed on however also from the effects of the body’s own manufacturing as an calories source.
Triglycerides are the result of conversion of unused calories and kept to provide energy reserves for the body. This reasons a person who often consumes more energy than the amount needed by his body, will risk having high triglyceride levels.
The superior the triglyceride level, the risk for heart disease and metabolic syndrome which is also related with stroke. Triglyceride levels in the body can be known through a blood test. The following are parameters for triglyceride levels that can be used as a reference for health.
Amount of triglycerides in milligrams per deciliter (mg / dL) Status
- ≥ 500 Very high
- 200-499 Height
- 150-199 High enough
- <150 Normal
symptoms of triglycerides
There are no definite signs that arise due to high levels of triglycerides in the body. but in rare circumstances patients with this condition experience pancreatitis which is characterized by symptoms of extraterrestrial beings ache that feels all at once on the stomach fever, nausea, vomiting, and reduced appetite In the case of high triglycerides caused by hereditary ailments signs of fat buildup under the skin layer (xanthoma) can additionally occur.
factors of Triglycerides
targets and poorly controlled diabetes are the most average causes of all circumstances of high triglycerides. therefore please be aware if you are an obese person or a person who is lazy to do bodily activity especially if you like to eat foods that contain high sugar or carbohydrate, or like to drink liquor.
- Hypothyroid disease.
- Kidney illness.
- Disorders of inherited fat metabolism.
- Side effects of estrogen hormone replacement therapy in the treatment of menopause.
- Side effects of a number of drugs, such as beta blockers, steroids, tamoxifen, birth control pills, and diuretics.
remedy of triglycerides
You can reduce high triglyceride levels through the application of a healthy healthy dietweight-reduction plan and way of living Examples first light in these simple solutions include:
- control body weight. If the weight exceeds the ideal weight or even has been overweight deadline the weight of about 2-5 kilograms can reduce triglyceride levels in the body.
- Eating healthy fats Replace saturated fat in meat with unsaturated fat from plant life for example in olive oil, peanut oil and from canola oil. In addition, replace red meat by dropping out sea fish, such as salmon.
- deadline calorie consumption You need to bear in mind that excessive calories will be converted into triglycerides and kept as fat. in some way cut-off date calorie intake also skills decreasing triglyceride levels.
- Limit consumption of sugar and processed foods Sugar and meals made from flour are types of carbohydrates that can augment triglyceride levels.
- Limit intake of liquor. The high calorie content material of liquor can result in an augment in triglycerides. In a few individuals triglyceride degrees can augment even if you only consume a little liquor.
- exercise Regular activity pursuits can aid a person management their family tree health. Run physical games at least 3.5 hours per week.
- Do not smoke. The chemical substance in cigarettes referred to as acrolein will celeb good cholesterol from channeling cholesterol from the fat deposits in the body to the liver.